Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Reversal Diamond Mineriotheraphy Facial

I always love a good facial for it can really relaxes your face and mind.  I can just shut off and doze away while the therapist work their wonders on me.  Just recently I went to Skintalk Face.Body Wellness located at Aman Suria to try out their facial.

 Skintalk Face.Body Wellness by Cellnique

As usual therapist would need to conduct a one on one consultation to understand your skin better before treatment begins.  As it is my first time here, I was given a form to fill up before the therapist came to ask further questions.

After looking at my skin, I was recommended to go for their Reversal Diamond Mineriotheraphy Treatment.  I was then ushered in to keep my belongings in one of the lockers and to change before treatment begins.


I'm ready for my facial to be "diamond-fied" hehehehe.....  One look at the treatment bed and I can't wait to snooze!!

Doesn't it look comfortable? :p

My therapist Jessie was good for she made sure that I'm comfortable throughout the treatment.  The Diamond Mineriotheraphy Facial that I had as the name suggested, contains minerals.  The treatment was formulated with Diamond and Platinum and it allows anti degenerative minerals to be delivered to regulate cellular functions, reinforce skin resilience and restore skin luminosity.  The end results is that you'll have youthful radiance that mimics the effect of light bouncing off a diamond thus the name Diamond Mineriotheraphy :))


For this treatment, the products that will be used has been conveniently packed in a box.  I used up ALL the above in my 1.5 hours of facial!  My face was really layered up to the max, a deep intense facial!!  It consists of Silhouette Shaping Concentrate, Minero Platinum Concentrate, Minero Platinum Masque and Minero Regenerative Masque.


 The facial started with cleansing and what felt to be like a scrub is actually clay mask infused with fresh fruit enzymes.  This Advanced Bio Renewal Mask works effectively in exfoliating dead cells, optimise cellular renewal performance and deep pore cleansing.  The smell is pleasant.  Just gotta love it and after cleaning it off, I felt refresh already.


Extractions started and soon after I snoozed off!  What a lovely way to enjoy my facial eh....Soothing music in the background, mind totally relaxed with layers of mask on me it's bliss :D


Alas my facial came to an end too soon.  I can feel and see the difference immediately.  Diamond Mineriotheraphy Facial has the benefit of immediate lifting effect, reduces the appearance of fine lines, hydrates and nourishes skin and lighten pigmentation marks and even up skin tone.


Immediate result I felt and saw -  felt that my skin from deeply cleanse within, glowing for I definitely look brighter, skin felt firmer and bouncier! This will definitely be in my to visit again list for I love their facial. I was also given a serum to try out at home and I left a satisfied and happy gal! :D :D

Skintalk Face.Body Wellness (by Cellnique)
No. C-G-9 Block C
Jalan PJU1/45
47301 Petaling Jaya
(T) 603  - 7805 5105
http://my.cellnique.com/
FB : https://www.facebook.com/cellnique

Courtesy of Cellnique, readers can get a RM100 Treatment Discount Voucher just by commenting at my blog post link in Cellnique's Facebook page wall.

What you have to do is :

1.  Like Cellnique Facebook page -> https://www.facebook.com/cellnique
2.  Locate my blog post link at their wall.
3.  Leave a comment, any comments and Cellnique will be in touch with you thru FB message.

T&C
* Open for all aged 18 years old and above.
* Only 1 redemption of discount voucher per person is allowed

Pretty simple right? So go on now and locate my blog post link and leave your comment :D
I hope you enjoy your facial as much as I did!

3 comments:

choi yen said...

Who took those photo for u? I always wanna do a facial review but donno who should I ask help from :P

life-muses said...

@choiyen - i got the therapist to take those pics hehehe....

Sherrie Pui said...

Awesome!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
[life-muses] - a memoir... Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template