Sunday, April 15, 2012

FoodPanda - new concept of online food ordering

Recently I got to know about a new concept in ordering online food.  Well online ordering is not totally new for there's pizza and burger delivery available for quite sometime now.  The new concept that I'm talking about here is being able to select from a list of restaurants and viewing their menu and then placing your order!

How cool can this be?  You get to see a list of restaurants before placing your order.  It's really a spoil for choice I would say!  Traditionally, you would have to "crack your head" thinking of the restaurants that is available nearby your area, questioning whether they do delivery and then go into each restaurant site (if it's available!) to check out the menus available.  Now there's no need to waste such precious time when you're hungry.

Enough said. What is it then?  It's none other than a cute panda serving you :p hehehehe.....

It is actually foodpanda malaysia.  What you need to do is head on to foodpanda site, key in your area code and a list of restaurants which is in foodpanda's network will be listed for you.  Choose the cuisine of your choice, view the menu and start placing your order.  An SMS will be sent to you confirming your order and delivery time.  Once this is done, you just need to prepare the monies, sit back, relax and wait for your doorbell to ring and you'll get hot piping food delivered right to your doorstep without a sweat! :p


I must say that I find this totally convenient for me in my line of work as well.  Each time there's an event in my Company and we have to cater lunch in-house, I'll be cracking my head to think of restaurants or what to order.  With this, I can just sit at my desk, do a few clicks and get it delivered right to the doorstep. What a hassle free and convenient way to order food online :p 

Game to give it a try?  I definitely will.... a great way to make a good impression too when you have visitors around and you can present it ala professional way! :))

2 comments:

Nikel Khor said...

convenient tools..

Xue Ren said...

thanks for the info yea!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
[life-muses] - a memoir... Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template