Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Macau - Asia's Las Vegas

We were in Macau spelled also as Macao just last week during the school hols. It was an awesome 4 days there. All we did was eat walk sleep, eat walk sleep!! :))

It also marks Cavan's first flight experience and ooh boy, he gave me headache in the plane with his never ending questions (for those who know me well, when I'm in a plane all I do is sleep. Dont bother hoping to have a chat with me for I have air sickness >.<). I dont blame him for he has been counting down 2 months back! :p

Some sneak peek of where we went and seen. Will post up more photos later.

Stay tuned! :D <3 <3


You might also be interested in this :
Senado Square @ Macau
Ruins of St. Paul
Macau Tower & City of Dreams

4 comments:

choi yen said...

I'm looking forward to my coming HK trip too :)
PS:I will also airsickness when in the plane >.<

Yee Ling said...

ahhh...i want to go Macau again cos the last time I was there just not enough...Only spent half day in Macau. Did u have the porky bun?

Kitty said...

I've never been to Macau. Looking forward for your next post!

Henry Tan said...

hahaha air-sickness? lol
anyway do let us know how much u spend yeahhh! ;)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
[life-muses] - a memoir... Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template