Wednesday, February 22, 2012

PropWall Penang Largest Property Website

If you're been following my post, you'll notice that I've been going up North quite frequent since December 2011. The last trip I'm in Penang is during CNY 2012.

Each time I'm in Penang I'll exclaimed that Penang has changed tremendously. It's not what it used to be like when I see Penang thru my then child's eye. Penang has grown to be a very trendy island. No longer backward anymore. Buildings, malls and very apparent are cafes that can be seen everywhere al fresco style. In other words, it's so "IN" now.

Not only that, property in Penang has also grown. There's so many new construction sites works that are going on, new area that was once "just a piece of land". With development comes high sky prices as well and Penang properties are not cheap!

Although I'm local city gal, my roots travels to Penang as well and there's still relatives that is staying there. Penang has also given me good memories not to mention good food! :)) Looking at all those new properties there, sometimes I wish maybe I should purchase a property in Penang instead of KL. Itchy hands, I went to google to check out the various properties available in Penang and I landed at PropWall.

It was easy searching for Penang Properties here in PropWall, all I needed to to is click on Penang under the "areas" column and voila! I'm seeing properties available in Penang Island. Take your pick of which category you're interested in and the list will come out.

I'm impressed with the selection available and had an informative time surfing thru PropWall Penang Property. I love the names of the properties in Penang. I'm eyeing this Moonlight Bay in Batu Ferringhi. Name is nice and so is the price. I think I shall just continue to dream of my own dreamhouse and model it after Moonlight Bay....

The above pic is taken at Straits Quay, Penang. Doesnt it gives you a feel that you're "overseas" in Europe? I was indeed "over sea" in Penang for I crossed over Penang bridge to get into Penang Island :p

2 comments:

prince n princess mum said...

All property in pg r super xpensive...

Charmaine said...

Property prices in Penang has gone upward too! :O

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
[life-muses] - a memoir... Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template