Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Highlights of 2011

Before I post on how I ushered in the New Year 2012, I'm gonna go down memory lane and do a highlights of 2011 (one highlight a month).

January


Ushered in New Year 2011 in Siem Reap, Cambodia! Joined the street partay!! :))

February


Celebrated CNY ushering in the Year of the Rabbit with a beautifully handmade lantern out of Ang Pow packets

March


Went for a Business Trip to Singapore

April


Went for a day trip to Gold Coast - - - - Sepang! hahaha

May


Found a gem in my area where I love their spa, facial and massage! Am still going here on and off for treatments.

June


A month of winnings for me - 2nd price in Proton Exora VIP Test Drive and RM200 worth of Kleenex Tissues!

July


Had a scare when Caden fell and had an internal nose cut

August


Transformed my boy into a 'lil Blueberry for his kindy's Theme Day

September


My baby boy turns 2!

October


My boy is graduating *sob sob* growing up way too fast!

November


Another win in Dumex A Solid Foundation Contest!

December


Dad's 70th surprise birthday bash

There's more than 1 event that was memorable for me in some of the months, but these are the ones that was the highlight for me. I hope that this Year 2012 will give me more memorable events to cherish.

2 comments:

Charmaine said...

Wah so envy you! Won so many contests! It's a fruitful year afterall :D

Henry Tan said...

a good 2011 for u ya, hope for a better 2012 for u! ;) happy new year!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
[life-muses] - a memoir... Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template