Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Christmas 2011 Round-up

First of all, MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012 to all! :D

I've been pretty busy in December thus the lack of updates. However, fret now as I'm now bouncing slowly back and am completing posts that were supposed to be out in December 2011!

As my usual year end entry, I love mall hopping to check out the Christmas decos. This year I've been to a few only. I shall start with the one closest to me, my sorta 2nd home as I commute here every working day!

** loads of pics ahead**

Mid Valley Megamall's an 'A-maze-ing' Christmas

Gave me a feel of Alice in Wonderland. Love the rustic newspaper tho which came which a sticker page ♥ ♥

The Gardens Mid Valley

Minimal deco but spelling grandeur as it was decked in beautiful chandeliers. I always wonder how they clean up chandelier each time I saw one :p

Suria KLCC

Ain't I'm glad that I'm not seeing the usual tall Christmas year which they had for a number of years! hehehe.... It was by chance that I went KLCC to meet an old friendly friend for a mission that I got the chance to snap a few Christmas deco in KLCC.

Ikano Power Centre (IPC) - Swedish Christmas

Simple, minimal Swedish deco. We were given a glimpse of the Swedish village.

The Curve - Enchanted Christmas


Castle amidst Christmas trees, a very bluey theme.

1 Utama - Splashing over the big blue

An underwater theme, you get to see a lot of shells everywhere including hanging above you! Pretty and nice to look at but I felt it misses Christmas theme altogether.

Anyway, you take your own pick which has the nicest Christmas deco for Year 2011. So far, I felt it was just so so this round. Till the next year, hope everyone had a great Christmas celebration with love ones. Remember, Christmas is not about giving and receiving gifts. It's all about the birth of Jesus Christ.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS and A BLESSED CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

1 comments:

Bella Enveeus said...

i was sad i only got to go to 3 malls for christmas deco photo hunt before my accident and everything shattered.. :( this year, will go to malls at beginning of december instead of waiting towards the end..

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
[life-muses] - a memoir... Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template