Thursday, December 15, 2011

Marmalade Cafe @ Publika

We went to Marmalade Cafe @ Publika early this month to attend a Pirate's Party. YES! We went to Jake and the Neverland Pirate's Party! :D

Marmarlade Cafe was transformed into a Pirate's cove for everywhere I turn I see treasure chest and gold coins!!

Just one thing, those GOLD COINS are made of paper >.< tsk tsk...

This is Jake, our host. Together with Captain Sophia and her crews, they created all those treasure boxes, gold coins, hats, wands and what nots which I will reveal to you HOW in another post so that you too can be a PRO in setting up your own Pirate's Party!

Leaving you now with my own two Pirates on that day.

More lovely pics coming up. Looking back and knowing how easy it is to create such party in future makes my hands itch to start planning for another party. Anyone wanna hire me as an event organiser??
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
[life-muses] - a memoir... Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template