Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Kam Lun Tai @ Sri Petaling

A few bloggers me included were invited for a food review at Kam Lun Tai Restaurant in Sri Petaling a couple of weeks back. Not very well verse with the roads there, I got my hubs an invite too and he went with me. He's my walking map! :p

Kam Lun Tai Restaurant is a very common household name for the older generation. Apart from the food review, AXA Insurance had an investment talk at the same time. Thus we were treated to both food and talk that night.

Emcee and Speakers

This post will be focuses more on the food as it was a food review afterall :D Once everyone has arrived and seated, the nom nom begun...

The dishes were all served at once rather than course by course. No issue here since we are all pretty hungry. So the more dishes we have on our table, the better! :D

We had prawn salad, pickled vege and tofu soup, roasted char siu, braised pork knuckle, japanese tofu, thai style fish fillet and crispy chicken.

I guess the highlight on the entire menu was the braised pork knuckle as everyone attacks it non-stop!! I can just have that dish with my rice and nothing else for the gravy is nice with tender flesh... yumz.... :)

We ended our meal with a cold dessert - sea coconut with longan. Add on to it, AXA's speaker brought down all the way from Penang a special treat for us all. Deep fried crispy durian pancake.

It was so soo crispy on the outside and oozing with durian on the inside! I miss this very very much!! We were also given a door gift of cake balls. I cant comment on the cake balls for when I wanted to taste it the next day, it has already landed itself inside my two boys tummy LOL.

Last but not least, a group photo of us that attended this Food Review at Kam Lun Tai Chinese Restaurant. If you're in Sri Petaling area, you can consider going to this Chinese Restaurant and get your fix on some authentic chinese dishes!

Kam Lun Tai Chinese Restaurant,
38D-G, 38D-1, 38C-1,
Jalan Radin Anum,
Bandar Baru Sri Petaling,
57000 Kuala Lumpur
(T) 603 - 9059 5122

2 comments:

Charmaine Pua Li Ping said...

Nice to meet you there! :)

dEarDaNieL said...

Ooo...durian pancake. So tempting.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
[life-muses] - a memoir... Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template