Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A bummer start to Dec 2011

I had a pretty awful December beginning.

Was not well and needed to built back my health. Felt that I was down in the darkest pit! Luckily I was able to attend Jake & The Neverland Pirates Party before everything went down hill!! (post on this event soon). So much so that I couldnt RSVP to attend Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards (NAPBAS). I scored this invite!! but it's all now down the drain. Blogging and FB-ing all went on hold as I struggle to restore my health :(

As I rebuilt my strength, I continued ahead with what was planned in December. So here we are heading up North to join my sis-in-law to Betong, Thailand when we received that fateful call from my father-in-law informing that both him and my mother-in-law got involved in an accident and my mother-in-law is in the hospital!

Hearing this type of news is really awful and we made a U-turn immediately and mind you we were already at the border going to cross into Thai territory. Cut the story short, we travelled back to KL that same day and all of us went for ride up North and back down!

My boys especially Cavan who was looking forward to this trip to get his passport stamped was really disappointed but he understands the situation. Just pity him that he first nap and wake up, still half way to Penang, nap again reach Penang but need to meet sis-in-law first before prceeding further. Start journey to Betong, nap again and when he wakes up, we are back in Penang and was told that we are heading back to pole position LOL.

It's now mid December and I want to enjoy this month to the fullest for December and Christmas is my favourite month besides May. I just hope that I have the time to go round the malls to capture the Christmas spirit and at the same time help me lift back up my own spirit.

3 comments:

dEarDaNieL said...

Wish your mil well and you will be fine. Its gonna be a jolly Christmas this Dec. ;-)

Cynthia said...

Merry Christmas!! and hope all will be good from now! Jolly & Merry!

Yee Ling said...

Ohh...sorry to hear that. Speedy recovery to your MIL and hopefully you will regain your strength soon. Christmas is just around the corner!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
[life-muses] - a memoir... Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template