Thursday, November 10, 2011

What would Puss in Boots do?

Now let me (crack my head) think when was the last time I read or come across Puss in Boots? Ooh ooh now I remember!! It was not that long ago but this Puss in Boots story that I read is actually starring Mickey Mouse in Puss Boots lol!

Alright back to what I want to write and hopefully score myself a pair of tickets that I can bring my boy to watch the REAL Puss in Boots storyline.

If my boy were Puss and me is the Kitty Softpaws, I'll say we make a darn pair to team up against the baddies.

Puss in Boots

Me the Kitty Softpaws will be dancing and twirling sexily amongst the baddies to draw their attention on me while my hero Puss will come flying in with his sword and fence them all away one by one just like a little ant that gets stampede on. Off course to add more excitement, I envisioned Puss having some "clumsy" time like tripping over Humpty Dumpty, getting himself tangled over some string's decoration that was supposed to be cobwebs before slicing his sword at those baddies in a "just in time" moment! I think my heart will shrink at few seconds before beating normally again for that time Kitty Softpaws may be in the hands of the baddies but our HERO Puss is here to save the day!

After that Puss will place back his sword by his side, salvage one side of his boot that came off (duh! dont ask me how it flew off during his fencing), dust off his boots and stride with Kitty Softpaws out of the shop to a heroic fanfare waiting outside.

Okay I seriously dont know what I'm babbling here. So this will be it for you have to go and watch Puss in Boots (dont forget to catch it in 3D yah) to find out more about the adventure that Puss in Boots is having.

Hope to see cat ~ meow you there! :D



Synopsis :
Long before he even met Shrek, the notorious fighter, lover and outlaw Puss in Boots becomes a hero when he sets off on an adventure with the tough and street smart Kitty Softpaws and the mastermind Humpty Dumpty to save his town. This is the true story of The Cat, The Myth, The Legend…The Boots.

My kitty with a bad impersonation of Puss in (without) Boots! Think he look more like a witch here and Halloween's over hahaha....

2 comments:

LydSunshine said...

good luck :)

Christy said...

Hello! Guess what? You won my birthday giveaway!

http://sweettidings.blogspot.com/2011/11/birthday-giveaway-winner.html

Kindly email me your mailing address at moxygirl(at)gmail.com as I can't find your email address in your blog.

Congrats!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
[life-muses] - a memoir... Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template