Friday, November 11, 2011

Aladdin the Musical is coming!

Have you met a Genie before? Have you had a chance to rub a magic lamp? I HAVE NOT and I wish to NOW!

Sunway Lagoon once again presents us another musical and this time it's ALADDIN THE MUSICAL!! weee.... I'm so excited!! I've been attending Sunway Lagoon's musical ever since they brought it here in KL from Peter Pan to Magical Musical and each time I'm blown up from my seat!! It's not just any normal musical but a West End Production! :D

This year, Aladdin the Musical is premiering and I want to get a chance to meet Genie and have my chance at the magic lamp!!

Mr Genie, I wanna meet you!

Mr Aladdin, can you be so kind to borrow me the lamp for awhile?

"Aladdin The Musical will whisk you to a land far, far away filled with adventure, magic and excitement in this West End Production! Set against the mystical kingdom of Askabar, go on a musical journey featuring international artistes and dancers with exotic costumes, a flying carpet and stunning stage, sound and light effects. Enthrall the whole family with witty dialogue, hit songs and a spellbinding spectacular!"

Woo! Flying Carpet, I wonder how they are going to carry this out!

Do you know the story of Aladdin and the Magic Lamp? If you dont, this is your perfect chance to find out. Bring your kids for I definitely will, as it's imagination danced out in front of you!

Book your tickets now, don't wait!


Aladdin The Musical will be playing at Sunway Lagoon's Amphitheatre from 25 November 2011 to 2 January 2012.

www.sunwaylagoon.com
FB : www.facebook.com/sunwaylagoonMsia
Twitter : www.twitter.com/sunwaylagoon1
AirAsiaRedTix : www.airasiaredtix.com

Now let's whisk together on the Magic Carpet to the magical world of Aladdin. Now I'll think hard of what I want to wish for when I get my hands on the magic lamp!

1 comments:

dEarDaNieL said...

Well done on the winning to the BTS and the tickets to the Gala Premiere. (^-*)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
[life-muses] - a memoir... Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template