Saturday, November 26, 2011

Aladdin the Musical - Gala Premier

Yesterday night after work I rush all the way up to Sunway Lagoon to attend the Gala Premier of Aladdin the Musical.

It was a spectacular show and I totally enjoyed myself from the start to the end. It ended too soon for me as I'm totally impressed and as I mentioned before, just love the hunky Genie. He's really the crowd's favourite! Each time he appeared, fireworks crackles and he comes out with some groovy dance moves woo-hoo.... :))

Remember my previous post where I showed you the raw sneak peek that the cast gave us? Well this round, I'm enticing you further by giving you the REAL scene from the Gala Premier!!!



Are you breathless already? Still not convinced to go and see Aladdin the Musical all happening at Sunway Lagoon? You should start getting your tickets now.

Aladdin the Musical @ Sunway Lagoon will be running from 25 Nov 2011 to 2 January 2012. Showtimes are Sunday to Friday at 7.45pm, Saturdays at 7.15pm and 9.15pm. There will be extra shows on 25 Dec 2011 and 1 Jan 2012 at 7.15pm and 9.15pm.

www.sunwaylagoon.com
FB : www.facebook.com/sunwaylagoonMsia
Twitter : www.twitter.com/sunwaylagoon1
AirAsiaRedTix : www.airasiaredtix.com

This is my FAVOURITE musical brought in by Sunway Lagoon after having attended Peter Pan and Magical Musical. It just got better and better!!

I'll be posting up some pictures from the Gala Premier later. Their costumes were breath taking admist the beautiful backdrop :D

3 comments:

prince n princess mum said...

Nice Musical...

Merryn said...

oh yes i love it love it love it!

MichLeong said...

I went too! I think it was nice, but the one I went was the premiere gala. Sound system wasn't that good then. Heard that it was better in the later shows. Glad that they've taken feedbacks and made changes accordingly :D It was nice, and funny.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
[life-muses] - a memoir... Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template