Friday, October 21, 2011

Real Steel Movie Preview

Thanks for Churp Churp and Tune Talk, I scored myself two preview tickets to watch Real Steel. I'm no boxing fan for I never change the TV channel to any boxing stuff for I dont really consider it a sport. It's a bit violent for me seing people smashing up people *eewww*

BUT I did took part in the Churp Churp's tweet contest coz I was attracted to the robots! LOL...

The preview was in GSC Pavillion on a Saturday. So I made it a date night out with hubs without the kiddos :))

We were pleasantly surprised when we entered the cinema hall for each seat has a tin of coke and a pack of popcorns. We shouldnt have bought our own if we knew we will be getting snacks. Lucky for us, we only bought 1 set to share. The extra goes to our kiddos who will be pleasantly surprised hehehehe.....


"Real Steel" by Dreamworks Pictures is an action drama about a former boxer (Hugh Jackman) who, against all odds, gets one last shot at a comeback when he teams up with his estranged son (Dakota Goyo) to build and train the perfect contender for the new high-tech sport of robot boxing. “Real Steel” is set in the near future, where robots have replaced boxers in the ring, and is directed by Shawn Levy (“Night at the Museum,” “Date Night”).

“Real Steel” stars Hugh Jackman (“X-Men Origins: Wolverine,” “The Prestige”) as Charlie Kenton, a financially strapped, risk-taking former boxer who now makes his living on an underworld robot boxing circuit, operating the metal pugilists that made his human profession obsolete.


Both myself and hubs enjoyed ourselves tremendously throughout the movie and I must say YOU MUST GO and watch it. It's unlike the usual boxing (human boxing) show. This is cool and I really love it when Atom dances with Max. Cool wey.....


There's excitement, tender and heart breaking moments. I'll watch it all over again if I have the chance.


Am not going to write much about the movie for it will be "spoilers" for those who have not watch it yet. GO for this movie this weekend, you will love it!


Now wouldn't it be cool to have a robot like this at home.....

2 comments:

Yee Ling said...

I heard so many good reviews on this movie.

prince n princess mum said...

Hope you enjoy the movie!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
[life-muses] - a memoir... Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template