Sunday, July 10, 2011

Opa Wim's 75th Birthday

We were at The Han Room, The Gardens Mall Mid Valley City to celebrate Opa Wim's 75th birthday on 7 July 2011.

It was my first time stepping foot into this restaurant although I've tried their dim sum before when colleagues brought back food after their appointments with clients.

The food that we had below. It was yummy but I found it a tad too salty for my taste buds.
I especially like the deco where the flower is placed in the cheery tomato. Beautiful piece! Opa Wim's friend also brought party gears for everyone besides bottles of wine and champagnes!

Everyone had a jolly good time :D stuffing ourselves while chit chatting away.....

...and I must say that I'm not encouraging nor making my boys drunk here LOL! Just for posing purposes but 'lil Caden was too curious and wanted to taste the champagne for himself hahahaha....

Opa Wim shared his birthday cake with his friend whose birthday falls on the same month.

Did you spot the hanging lantern on Oma Pat's ear? One of their friends brought those and passed it around. It's actually a little lantern that comes with a suction cup for you to stick it to the windows/glasses. However, creativity struck and what you do with em? Wear em! Nice? Gives you another idea to make a fashion statement the next time you wanna paint the town red eh?

Here's wishing Opa Wim again a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY and many many more to come! Cheers!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
[life-muses] - a memoir... Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template