Tuesday, June 21, 2011

SMURFS in town

I got lucky when I was in IPC last weekend. I met my favourite blue character ♥ ♥ ♥

SMURFS! I heart you all! ♥ ♥ ♥

Do you know them? *high five* if YES, means you're from my era :p How can you forget such cute blue creatures right?

And so there I was queing up at the line for photo shoot with Chipmunks when my Smurfs were at the other end of the hall. I contained my excitement and patiently waited until it was our turn to snap pics with Chipmunks before zooming to the other side of the hall with Cavan in tow! hahahaha......

Yours truly and Cavan with da "grown up" Smurfs!! ♥ ♥ ♥

Back home I still have my Smurfs stuff toy - 2 large 2 small :)) They have been with me for 20 odd years now. I still remember getting my first Smurfs (all 4 of em) from my brother when I visited him in Switzerland. It's something that I treasured till now for I cant find it in KL then.

my 4-piece Smurfs collection

With the upcoming Smurfs movie, it'll be no surprise to see Smurfs merchandise selling all over now..... Let me know if you spot any stalls selling it, I wanna go check em out!

2 comments:

prince n princess mum said...

cute smurf!

Merryn said...

la la la la la la... lalalala...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
[life-muses] - a memoir... Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template