Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Action Pack - the mini mag for kids

While surfing the net, I came across this super duper cute site - http://www.blogger.com/www.whipup.net where the blog author produces mini mag for kids -> Action Pack series. I've looked thru it and fell in lurve with it and purchased all 3 issues just at the snap of the fingers! no-lah with a few clicks here and there via paypal, I got my purchase safe and sound with me.

Now, I'm so full of ideas to do with my boys I just need to find T.I.M.E. Time which seems to slip pass me these days :( boo-hoo-hoo....

Anyway, just to share with you this great mini mag that you might be interested in getting for yourself. It's advertisement free, colourful and best of all packed to the brim with great ideas for you and your kids! :)

The 4th installment will be out soon and it's gonna be a mega-mag (bumper) issue. I just can't wait!


Get Action Pack - Craft and Creative Activities for Kids 7+

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
[life-muses] - a memoir... Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template