Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Eve de Beaute Spa

On one of the days that I'm off work running errands and bringing both my kids for their timely vaccination, I packed in a few hours of spa for myself as well. I need some "me" time to unwind....

After the previous spa experience, I heaved a sigh of relief when I step into and started the session here. It was the complete opposite from that previous spa centre and it lived up to what you would expect to be treated.

I opted to add in red wine into the jacuzzi. Not expensive and it helps to improve blood circulation.


And no, the red colour in the tub is not because of the red wine. There's colour rotating during the dip in the tub. Nice and relaxing.....

Totally enjoyed myself and felt refresh leaving that place. The massage was nice and they use just the right amount thus you wont feel oily and sticky all over.

Will definitely come back and try out the other treatments available!

Eve De Beaute
2A-2 Jalan PJU 5/20D
The Strand
Kota Damansara
603-6142 3392
http://www.evedebeaute.com/


4 comments:

prince n princess mum said...

luxury treats!

prince n princess mum said...

Aw... relax...

Yee Ling said...

emm...still dare not put myself in the jacuzzi...need to strip down completely?

Merryn said...

wow... sounds like a luxury there :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
[life-muses] - a memoir... Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template