Wednesday, May 11, 2011

3rd Putrajaya Hot Air Balloon

You must be wondering how far back am I gonna blog now for the 3rd Putrajaya Hot Air Balloon took place 17 - 20 March 2011!! hehehehe....

Well I didnt go this year as I was in SG on the last day of this festival. Hubs went with Cavan after seeing me off at the airport. While they were gazing at the balloons, I was walking the streets of the Lion City! :) Will blog about my trip soon.

According to hubs, this year was not that nice. Not many cute balloons and also I think the weather was not helping. It's gloomy :(


However I extracted a few that I deemed nice and post it here :) Physically not there but mentally was there :p




The one that really caught my eye is this ......


Wish I could have one! may I Cathay Pacific? pleasseee.....


1 comments:

prince n princess mum said...

The Cathay little hot air balloon is so cute!!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
[life-muses] - a memoir... Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template