Saturday, April 16, 2011

S Spa @ Mont Kiara

Excitedly I bought not one but two vouchers for Body Scrub and Massage at S Spa Mont Kiara for 63% off from one of the discounts site thinking that I got a good bargain only paying RM45.

This is my personal review and it's solely my personal comments.

It was a complete let down! No disposable panty was provided. No towels laid out on the bed, no fresh clean towels provided for you to dry yourself after bath (got to request!!), no music set-up for the ambience (hey, you are supposed to feel relax during massage) and definitely not professional enough.

The treatments that we received was body scrub, steam bath and massage. The massage left us feeling yucky as it's too oily. I went straight home and had my own bath again!!

The only thing that I enjoyed was snapping pics of the modern olden bath tubs which alas I didnt get a chance to try and the sinks!!

Screwing up my appointment which I made weeks ahead and moving us from one room to another (I came out of the steam batch to be told to go into another room where they "moved" my hubs to after his massage all because another client is there!!) did not help in making me change my mind about this place.

Definitely not recommended. Again this is solely my personal view!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, I share the same sentiments as you do. I won't go there again even if it's sold at Rm10, I kid you not. And you didnt comment on the facial, the facial is a complete joke I tell for the benefit of all, only CLEANSE, TONE and MASK....BOO!

Anonymous said...

Where did you purchase the vouchers from? Is it milkadeal? Did you post a comment in their site or in Facebook in the bad service that you received?

life-muses said...

my package did not include any facial.

bought the vouchers thru ilovediscounts.com.my. came out from the massage and did a tweet and tag them but no response...

Anonymous said...

worst SPA i have ever gone to and will definitely won't step into it again . one word L-O-U-S-Y !!!!! Bought mine thru Milkadeal, complain also no use, used it already :P

Anonymous said...

damn! i'm really worried now!!! i've been anticipating this since i bought it in March. been going thru hard times to get the slot and now this kinda service?!?!? sien lor. my apt is next monday..to be excited or what?!?

Kay said...

I should then think I'm lucky enough not to even have a slot for spa with S Spa on my 10 vouchers bought via MilkAdeal 6 months ago. I was trying to call for reservation since May but always no one pick up even during normal weekdays office hours. Today I finally got thru the line & what I got in replied is "we are bully booked for this promotion period, you can leave down your contact under waiting list. Else get refund from MilkAdeal" sigh.... I don't think this is professional. I wrote to MilkAdeal on their Facebook wall, hope got news on my refund. Wat else I can expect....

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
[life-muses] - a memoir... Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template