Thursday, March 03, 2011

Miracle Foundation ~ Lancôme Maqui Miracle

Tell me who dont want a flawless skin? However, sometimes dabbing on too thick make-up puts me off, dont know about you la...

So I happened to stumble upon this new introduction from Lancome ~ Maqui Miracle, said to be a miracle foundation that makes your skin imperfections to go away and make your skin glow from the inside.

Perfect timing! Wedding dinner invitations are lining up and I do hope this Lancôme Maqui Miracle really produce what it promised to be!


[Lancôme “recreates“ the aura of perfect, bright skin with its Aura Bright technologies that effortlessly capture the essence of naturally bright, vibrant beauty and boost it through a dynamic interaction with light. With the Maqui Miracle Natural Brightening Creator compact foundation, not only do you get flawless, shine-free and long-lasting wear, the SPF 35 PA+++ formula helps to prevent the appearance of brown spots and protect skin from the damaging effects of daily UV exposure] -- from nuffnang.com.my post

If I get a chance to check it out myself, will let you know the result k... :)

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
[life-muses] - a memoir... Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template