Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My Pride & Joy!

It's always nice to reach home to a smiling baby (provided he doesn't mess up the whole house as though a war just struck us!!), oooppsss should be toddler coz he's already 17 months old. Big boy dy eh?


He likes to take a cup and placed his bottle inside and drink from it! Beats me why he does that but I would say creative! LOL!!

His current smiling expression for the camera when told to pose/smile for the camera. Kinda scrunching his facial expression up until some asked me why is he sad? Well, I dont see a sad face woh.... but a rather "meen keong" (obligated) look!

Taken yesterday night while the two brothers are playing together. Just luv their happy smiley expression. Ooh I just noticed that big brother Cavan held a very protective embrace of his little brother! Just look at the rather tight grip he had on Caden's shoulder :)

More brotherly pose together. I got to give it to Caden that whenever I asked him to smile for the camera, he's readily smiling and waiting hahahahaha, what a "vain" baby!

Hhmmmm, I find Caden's head the same size as Cavan's head in this shot and they are 4 years apart!!

Add a bit of lomo classic effect and you have a treasured photo! Do you find them alike? Most of my friends say the elder is like the dad and the younger like me :)

And to end a very short update on both of my Prince, a smooch from my lil one to you! *smuck*

** Cavan @ 5 year 3 months old & Caden @ 17 months 11 days old

6 comments:

alamanda said...

brotherly love .. i spotted this embrace when we were in grace's house ..... remember when scout came down ?

you should have seen them hahaha .. cavan was so prtective of cadan and the were squatting at the back of the dining table lagi ...

wanted to call u but u were busy !!

Treasure-Fun said...

That true ... Cavan always taking care his little brother.

winnie mak said...

i damn like all d photos, both of them so lovely and cute...anyway, when can i meet these 2 handsome boys? *eye wink wink*

life-muses said...

@alamanda - aiyoh! i missed snapping them squatting down together. next time you holler for me yah lol

@treasure-fun - agree!! hope lil brother dun bully koko so much kekekeke...

@winnie - time for you to pay me a visit lor....

dEarDaNieL said...

cute and kids looks really change bit by bit when they gradually growing up. Handsome boys...

sandieme said...

really lovely... look at them. We are old

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
[life-muses] - a memoir... Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template