Thursday, December 23, 2010

Sneak Peek ~ My Learning World

Remember this post? Well I was there on time :) and had a great afternoon finding out about My Learning World. Love the concept and the best part, my boy loved it especially the "computing" time he had!

We were given a mini tour by Mr Cheng Chee Fong, Director of My Learning World. Once I've stepped foot into the place I loike coz the walls were decorated beautifully :)


Tell me, can you resist such cuteness? Materials are available extensively in this Arts & Craft studio for the kids to get right down to business in creating their crafts or painting.

Check out this stone aged cum modern basin (coz it's has the modern tap! hehehe...). Love it dont you? Creative I say... and ooh those rocks you see there, not only are they decorations, it is used for rock painting!

Next up, the Computer Lab. Kids will be supervised and guided by computer experts from Futurekids.

Cavan getting a personalised session on how to handle the PC.

Come and meet robotics doggie. He adhere to your clap and such... the kiddos luv him to bits!

We were also treated to light refreshments during the preview. The kids even had a story telling time by Ann in the Reading Room.

Even my lil one took part and stayed put for like a few seconds? LOL before he ventured into other rooms. Well this is what a 15 month old will do right? Zoom here zoom there, checking out every corners there is!

Each kiddo was given a lovely decorated gingerbread man and for the parents some stationeries by Pelikan.

Overall the afternoon was enjoyable, kids get to roam in and out of each of the room and partake in the activities.

If you like to find out more about My Learning World, give them a call :)

My Learning World
No. 58, 2nd Floor
The Strand
Jalan PJU 5/20D
47810 Petaling Jaya
(T) 603 - 6142 8232
"The Cognorium - a concept of education where knowledge is delivered in an informal, interactive and inexpensive way"

1 comments:

Merryn said...

Merry Christmas Karen :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
[life-muses] - a memoir... Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template