Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My Learning World

~ It's a whole new world out there ~

image from mylearningworld.com.my

Sometimes I come across this quote, sentence? Anyway, it is indeed a whole new world out there in the eyes of the kids. Dont you agree?

Right from when they were a baby, the angle that they look at things is so much different from us. That's why occasionally when you read books, they always ask the parents to get down on your knees and view the world from your child's eye.

This brings us to this "My Learning World". Located at The Strand, Kota Damansara; parents are given a chance for a preview into the facilities they offer this December 18th. My Learning World is a concept that basically is to enrich the mind by providing the environment, guidance and motivation. It is a place where knowledge is nurtured. From Reading Room, Computer Lab to Art & Craft Studio, you can rest assured that while your kids are having fun, they are learning at the same time! It's a win-win situation :)

Do head down and have a sneak peek at this new place and who knows, it may just turn out to be your next favourite place to hang out!

Come and join me (yes I'm going!) for this preview where activities has been lined up for both the kids and parents alike.


My Learning World
The Strand, Kota Damansara
18 December 2010 (2pm - 5pm)

Please email your contact details to Cheng Chee Fong (cfcheng@mylearningworld.com.my) to confirm your attendance. You can check out My Learning World here.

See you there!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
[life-muses] - a memoir... Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template