Saturday, October 30, 2010

PETRONAS StreetSmart 2010 - Lessons for Life Exhibition

Look! Look! Another invitation and this time is to attend Petronas StreetSmart 2010 - Lessons for Life Exhibition on road safety. To make it more exciting, they are teaming up with Playhouse Disney!!

I actually knew about this exhibition when Cavan brought home a flyer from kindy. I glanced at it briefly and made a mental note to bring him one of the weekends during school holiday. However, today I received this invitation from Sophia of IN.Deed Communications and what I did? straight-away RSVP lah!! hahaha....

If you're interested, sent your details to sophia@indeedcommunications.com.

ppssttt....hope I get to meet Mickey Mouse! :p

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
[life-muses] - a memoir... Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template