Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

BOO!! Happy Halloween! :)

Soon after I launched my Google Chrome, the graphics below captured my attention. Beautiful illustration. I love the 1st picture very much. Although I'm not a huge fan of Scooby Doo, this is just too nice to be missed.


This year I wanted Cavan to experience Halloween as in trick or treat but alas here in Malaysia Halloween is not a big celebration except for some Halloween deco's around the mall and ghouls parading.

He's quite in the mood though with him wanting to buy a witch hat, gloves and sword covered in blood, broom and the like. You get my drift :)

Let's see next year if I managed to find a venue where he can dress up and go trick or treating. It would be a nice experience dont you think so?

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
[life-muses] - a memoir... Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template