Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Teacher's Day 2010

In all my busy-ness at work cum lazy-ness at home, we were quite last minute in preparing Teacher's Day gift this year.

Just bought a herb plant for Cavan's class teacher and practically force that boy to write his own card which produces not a very good result. Then my dear boy said he wanted to give one to his chinese class teacher as well and that made me went from one shop to another to get another herb plant but things just dont sell it when I want it!! At the end, we just settled for a heart shaped box of chocolates for his chinese class teacher.

Last year I had more oomph!! I baked them cupcakes!! This year it's a sad story. How to pick those lazy bugs away??

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
[life-muses] - a memoir... Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template