Monday, August 16, 2010

Caden is turning 1 year old!

I'm still not done with updating my blog posts but I really really loike this, not to say that I've spent more than 2 hours on it (alright I had "interruptions" in between...) *-*

Can't believe that my baby is gonna be 1 year old next month! I sometimes wonder where all the months went since giving birth to him!! We will be having a really really small birthday party for him a week earlier from his actual day.

We didnt have any full moon celebration in KL for my relatives and our friends. Thus, this time I'm only inviting my relatives and close friends over for an afternoon tea. Too bad that I got to omit extending the invitation to my malay relatives as it is still Bulan Ramadhan :( Dinner celebration which also happen to be the 2nd day of Hari Raya for Caden turning one will be at hubby's hometown with paternal relatives on his actual birthday.


Right! now that the invite has been sent out, I hope most of my relatives and friends are able to make it. I got menu to decide now.....

2 comments:

Soulie said...

aww cute birthday invitation! too bad we couldn't join!

alamanda said...

we will definately come .... cos most of the food will come from our kitchen .. see ya !!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
[life-muses] - a memoir... Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template