Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Bad Labour Day!

On Labour Day we went back to hubby's hometown for dinner with my in-laws, our usual routine every 2 weeks or so.

Sad to say that my brand new bumper which is barely a month old after the incident with the oil tanker got "bumped into" A.G.A.I.N. This time by a drunken motorcyclist who claimed that we didnt stop our car when we already had our signal on and almost coming to a stop to park our car!!! What a frustrating nite! Lost my appetite the whole night!!

The worst part is our law does not side us the car driver when a motorcyclist hit us. Instead if you want to claim insurance, we have to use our own NCB. What the heck!.....

And ooh for the record, I'm not the one driving this time :p

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
[life-muses] - a memoir... Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template