Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Eve

I was on leave on Christmas Eve. This year no special plan. I spent it at my parents house while hubby was working. What I did or should I say what we did....

Yea, played bubbles with my boy, nephew and niece. Yup we were so B.O.R.E.D.!! we decided to blow the remaining bubbles I bought at Malacca.

No party no turkey this time. Brother's family had a function to attend thus left my family and my parents. We went crab feasting again... LOL!!

This year's Christmas is a quiet affair for us all. Spend it at home entertained by a 4 year old who keeps singing Jingle Bells non-stop!! Actually I'm impressed that he can sing most part of the Christmas jingles and not only Jingle Bells. Way to go boy!!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
[life-muses] - a memoir... Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template