Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Best Blog Award

I was awarded the Best Blog Award from my cousin sista. Thanks Liza! :D


Simple Rules to accept the award:

- post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link.

- pass the award to 15 other blogs that you have recently discovered and think are great!

Now I'm passing it on to, in no particular order:

1. Crafty Crafted
2. Mom2Ashley
3. Graceelaine
4. Felilicious
5. Sam's Heart

Keeping to rule #2, I dont have 15 blogs to name but these are the 5 blogs that I recently discovered :)

Keep it going and stay to 15 blogs to name yah!! I will try to keep on adding to the list as and when I do come across blogs that are great :)

3 comments:

Sam said...

Karen, Thanks for the award ya...

mom2ashleyaidan said...

thanks for the award, Karen :)

Merryn said...

Karen, thanx so much for the award. I appreciate it a lot. :D

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
[life-muses] - a memoir... Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template