Tuesday, December 29, 2009

All I Want for Christmas is......

Ramblings ahead *@-@*

You know nowadays I need to think twice, nope thrice, nope I need to think a zillion times before getting something I fancy. Each time I tell myself, go ahead and splurge gal, you deserve it, it's a little reward for yourself, the images of my family actually my kids will be smacked right in my face! Then I see those $$$ = (equals to) milk powder, diapers, etc... Pathetic rite?

Imagine the $$$ that I'll be splurging converted to # tins of milk and milk is the only food for my 3+ months baby and also major food for my 4 years old boy who doesnt take a fancy to rice. So this always leaves me with guilt!! Aarrgghhh...

BUT, I can always dream rite? It keeps me sane hehehehe.... Is good also sometimes coz the more I hold out to purchase the stuff, at the end the desire dies away. So that thing may not end up gathering dust on the shelves and I dont end up with a hole in my pocket!

However, I had my eye on this for many many many months and yes I'm still wishing I own one.

All I want for Christmas is an........

Ipoh Touch

Oh well not necessary for Christmas. It's just that the Christmas tune of "All I Want for Christmas" is so catchy it suit this :)

Try singing to it ~

All I Want for Christmas is an Ipod Touch,
an Ipod Touch,
an Ipoh Touch!!

hehehhee....


Im still wishing, Im still dreaming..... [any sponsors btw? :)] one day just one fine day who knows, you see me blogging that I'm the owner of an Ipod touch!

Hey, I've warned you I'm rambling in this post :p

5 comments:

Lola said...

So I guess your husband wasn't able to pick up an iPhone for you while he was in the US? I was wondering how that worked out...

life-muses said...

yeah it's all tied to the telco company. i've settled for an ipod! hahaha....

Lola said...

Good choice, that will do pretty much everything an iPhone does except make phone calls. (I think there's even an app for that!)

winnie mak said...

your dream had came true :)

life-muses said...

ohh yes!!! yes!!! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
[life-muses] - a memoir... Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template