Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Howling at the New Moon

How does a vampire sound like? What about werewolf? Aawwuuuuuuuu...... is this how they howl? LOL! Anyway, this is about a vampire-werewolf-human story which has since stucked on me and it's none other than the Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer.

Curiosity got the better of me when I got to know that a friend of mine got caught up reading this story into the wee hours on a weekday! which is very unlike her and even my nephew is reading it!! Thus my journey into the twilight saga began...


As I was on 1 week MC awaiting for the birth of my 2nd son, I started on it and never looked back since. I managed to finish all 3 books (Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse) in 4 days time, taking on average 1.5 days to complete a book!! This became my record hehehe... The last book Breaking Dawn was kept to accompany me after delivery as my friend message me telling me to only read it after my delivery which I found out why later.

I recently watch Twilight movie and now I cant wait for New Moon which will be opening next week!! After New Moon, I cant wait for Eclipse and especially Breaking Dawn as it would be interesting to see how they act the part [*movie spoiler?] where Bella is pregnant and giving birth (yea, this was the part my friend wanted me to avoid before I gave birth hehehe...).

No doubt I still find the book more interesting because of all the details (not to mention, imagination going wild LOL!). However, it's nice to see it being on film :) It's been a long time since I encountered an author which wrote a piece that could draw readers wanting more with the turn of each page!

Twilight Saga is the next best thing after Harry Potter for me!! From magical kingdom and now the mystical world of vampires and werewolfs... New Moon, here I come!

ref: Nuffnang Premiere Screening - New Moon

3 comments:

Grace said...

To be honest, I didn't quite like the first book (read a few chapters only...) .. but after watching the movie, I started to like the story. I'm saving the books till my Christmas holidays to read them. Can't wait for the next movie too! ;-)

Grace said...

by the way, is it photoshop you used to make the mosaic?

life-muses said...

i found the movie kinda slow in the beginning actually. still like the book better as it has more details :) hope you manage to finish the whole series and enjoy it.

mosaic, i usually use bighugelabs.com mosaic maker. easier and faster hehehe... photoshop also can but need more time.

p/s the mosaic for twilight book covers was grab from the net

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
[life-muses] - a memoir... Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template