Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Twilight & waiting....

I've not been blogging lately because of pure laziness!! hehehe....

Actually this week I'm on MC coz I'm staying at home and waiting for the baby to come. Last week's checkup, gynae said I see you next Thursday (Sept 10th) if not earlier. Latest would be Friday ie. Sept 11th you deliver!

Since I'm at home and bought the Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer, I got down to business to start reading. Was actually curious coz it seems to be the "talk of town". Heck, even my nephew is reading it but he only bought the 3rd book coz he said he already know the story on the 1st and 2nd book. Since books purchase is income tax rebatable, why not just get the whole set! and that was what I did.


I'm now caught on the vampire-werewolf story. Surprised myself at my speed coz I finished one book less than 48 hours!! As of today, I'm on the 3rd book and this morning my friend messaged me to advice me NOT to read the 4th ie last book BEFORE I deliver. Hhmmm...could it be that gross coz I actually messaged her when I finished the 1st book that I'm kinda dissappointed not too much details and action...very mild for a vampire story book! hehehee....

3 comments:

Lola said...

This week?? How exciting! Good luck, I'll be thinking of you :o) (My birthday is Saturday - it's a good week to be born!)

dEarDaNieL said...

Waiting with anxiety and full of excitement hor? Rest more and take very good care ya. =)

alamanda said...

hey i could tell you how the ending goes but ..... you go read . maybe when i come and visit u we can tlk more hehehe ...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
[life-muses] - a memoir... Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template