Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My Bee-day...

Never liked my birthday to be on a working day. Usually will take the day off and pamper myself with a haircut, new style - color, etc.. but this year in my current condition cant have any chemical touching my scalp, I just save my leave and went to work!

The day started and ended well :) Few of my colleagues bought me lunch at Italiannies. A very fulfilling lunch.

Hubby planned to bring me to dinner at Bubba Gump since I've not tried their food before. However, I decided otherwise and instead had dinner with my whole family at a Chinese Restaurant. I was presented a mini tiramisu at home accompanied with live birthday song sung by non-other than Cavan :)

Comes next year, there'll be another addition to celebrate my birthday together.

2 comments:

♥ GRACE ♥ said...

Happy Birthday!!!

The cake looks yummy...
U should have gone to bubba gump hehe... ask ur hubby to bring u there anyway for a 2nd celebration *wink*. The shrimp platter... hmmmm... all the seafood...yum!

caffelatte/caffeaulait said...

Happy Birthday Ah girl! and many happy returns for the day. Joyeaux anniversaire!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
[life-muses] - a memoir... Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template