Monday, April 20, 2009

The Difference

It was hard to be happy and smile when your body is just not feeling right at all. Thus I was real moody and unhappy for over a month!.... Just when I thought the nausea is going away, it came right back and it's back to square one.

The difference I felt between my 1st and this 2nd pregnancy :
  • easily tired ~ more backache
  • nausea is worse than 1st pregnancy ~ lasted longer!!
  • whole body seems to swell up everywhere, every inch!
  • no excitement nor happy feeling ~ just lots of negative thoughts going thru my mind
  • break-outs ~ zits!! uurrgghh!!!
  • tummy started to get big at 2 months!!
Is it my biological clock giving me signs? Better give birth younger, yes better!!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
[life-muses] - a memoir... Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template