Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A New Chapter, A New Beginning...

My "best fren" was late. The ignorant me went and took pineapple for 3 days in a row. Each time after my pineapple, signs that "best fren" is arriving. Little did I know that I may have innocently damage my body.

Something is still not right and Cavan has been behaving strangely ie. throwing more tantrums and sticking to me. SMS hubby and the self-test kit was bought. It tested +ve. Need my gynae to confirm and because I ate so much pineapple, it's worrying me.

Gynae confirmed that I'm 6 weeks pregnant and this is now a new chapter for my whole family...

Told Cavan the news over dinner and surprised that he took it quite well. I'm now crossing fingers that the dreaded morning sickness is unlike my 1st pregnancy!

10 comments:

Zachary said...

Congratulations, dear Karen!!

♥ gRaCe ♥ said...

Wowzer!!! Congratulations !!!! :-) I'm sure Cavan will make a wonderful Koko... Congrats!!!

Lola said...

Congratulations!!

What is the thing about pineapple..? I've never heard this before...

Soulie said...

congratulationsss!! now cavan can play the big brother role. wah bahayalah u're craving for pineapple

Yvonne Ng said...

Hey, Congratulations! I thought you are going to break the news during lunch like last time :)

Pris said...

wow..congratulations karen! a very good news from u indeed :D

take care!

dEarDaNieL said...

Congratulations dear..and take very good care of yourself ya!

Fel said...

Congrats!! :)

life-muses said...

thanks all for the congratulatory note :)

Ivy said...

Hi Karen,

Glad to hear abouut this good news... woo hooo... think Bro Sunny and Sis Amy are as excited as me... when's the EDD?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
[life-muses] - a memoir... Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template