Thursday, January 29, 2009

Surprise Surprise!!

Each day when I ask Cavan what did you do in school today or what did teacher teach you? His reply will be "play loh" or "nothing lar". That's all the answer I can pry from him. He just dont want to tell me but when he is in his chatty good mood, he will start to blurt out a thing or two of what he did in school as in ABCD, mummy sing ABCD for me coz teacher sang in school...

Today he was sitting at the sofa and I noticed he was mumbling ka singing ka I dunno coz I wasnt really paying attention on him. Thus, when I passed by he called out and told me "mummy, i'm singing Chinese New Year song"... Aaahhh, this caught my interest! and I asked him what song you're singing, come and sing for mummy to hear and this is what he sang...


video

Hope you enjoy it as much as I do! :)

1 comments:

Soulie said...

aahh love his husky voice hehehe

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
[life-muses] - a memoir... Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template