Monday, January 05, 2009

Off to kindy.....

My lil Prince has grown so much over the last 3 years. It seems just like yesterday that I gave birth to him...... Hahaha...this is such an overused sentence dont you agree? but it's true if you reflect on it.

Today marks a new chapter for Cavan ~ he started kindergarten. All went well, no screaming, kicking, crying. Nothing. It's just a smooth sailing journey for him and us. He's quite steady. Left him at his class after awhile of lingering. Sneaked peeks at him from afar, hiding behind pillars and such and he's okay. Took stuff to play and return back to original places. At times, saw him looking down as tho in search of me??...

Although I'm off today, I did not drive him home. Instead I told him that "Uncle Chin" the transporter will fetch him home. Yep, he saw me when he boarded Uncle Chin's car but no fuss from him whatsoever. My "brain washing" has paid off! hehehehe.... I've been telling him about school, that he goes to school to make friends, play and learn while daddy and mummy goes to work. After school, uncle will drive him home and Poh Poh will be waiting for him at the guardhouse.

One thing I've observed tho is that my boy is a lone ranger. Others sit together but he took his stuff and sat all by himself. Contented just playing himself. Guess he needs time to warm up and speak up.

All in all, I'm glad to report that Cavan's 1st day at school is a success!!

Boy, you make me a proud mama!!

2 comments:

Apple said...

He has a nice kindy.

Pris said...

time really flies...i remember u were still pregnant while i first joined the company, now he's 3 & started kindy!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
[life-muses] - a memoir... Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template