Friday, January 30, 2009

My 'lil Lion Dancer

Cavan enjoys this year's Chinese New Year very much. Seeing him so in the mood brings back those feelings I have when I'm younger and enjoys each new year. As I grow older those feelings just seems to get further and further...

Few days before Chinese New Year, we managed to catch live lion dance performance at the malls and ever since then Cavan has been lion dance struck and he'll pretend to be the lion and dance around.

Remembering that my late Aunt Chris bought lions head for my cousin Kingston and nephew Nicklaus to play before, we went and dug out those lion head and found not one but two!! It came with a drum as well :) All these were bought more than 10 years ago and it's still like brand new!!

Since then, Cavan has been dancing to the beats of the drum day and night.....

video

4 comments:

♥ gRaCe ♥ said...

oh my goodness... Cavan is sooo cute!!! somemore can shake like the real dancers... got style la!

Soulie said...

He's REALLY GOOD at it! hahahaha so real

Apple said...

This is awesome! I enjoy it a lot, hahah

dEarDaNieL said...

wow...he really dance like a real one. He's just cute and adorable..cheers for him. Enjoyed the clip a lot.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
[life-muses] - a memoir... Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template