Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas McD's Nite

Another group of friends came over to our house on December 26th for a pot luck. I only prepared potato salad as we were all not sure what to have for dinner. Fast food is definite but "what" is the question. All was impromptu thus I left it to them to settle the main food for our dinner on their way over.

Boy, did I waited long for my dinner. The group only arrived at 9.30pm++ when our set time was 8.00pm!!... Only by 10.oopm did we all tuck into our dinner. I was energy-less by that time...

Although late dinner or should I say supper, we all had a blast! Adults yaking away while the kids played away...

Again after everyone left, it's house cleaning time and by the time I got to bed it's already 2am...

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
[life-muses] - a memoir... Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template