Sunday, November 16, 2008

Frisco Brings My Family Out


Another chance to win goodies from Nuffnang/Frisco...why give it a miss right? as we never know when the lucky star is upon us :) Here goes!

Why Family Day is important for children. Let me first answer that Family Day is important not only to children but the whole family as well.

To me, Family Day is the day where everyone in the family can gather together and spend time with each other. In other words, we're stuck with each other la hahahaha.... Ok, seriously it's a great time for bonding and sharing.

Family can be your own family ie. mother, father and child(s) or you can even pull in your WHOLE family as in besides your own own family, your family as in your parents (in-law inclusive), brother, sister, cousin, etc... Am I getting you confuse already with the word FAMILY?? :p

Alright back to the original question, Family Day is important for children as it is a chance for the whole family to bond together, play together, eat together and most importantly after all this Family Day get-together, children feels LURVE!! and a sense of belonging. Let's not also missed how the other adults feel. I may generally put is as the adults will feel like a kid again especially when you play with your child. It is important to SEE and FEEL from a child's perpective!

Last but not least, at the end of the day, you can see your child's happiness coming out from within.... that sparkly smile in his/her eyes :D

Here is a happy BIG FAMILY photo of where we had a picnic.
see all that happy smiley faces??

and this, a happy family shot!

If indeed I do win the grand prize (ppsst.... I don't mind if I get the 32" SONY LCD!!!), I would love that all my family members go on this lovely vacation!! However, since FRISCO is fully sponsoring for only 2 adults and 2 children, my other lovely family members hear ye hear ye, wanna join, please sponsor yourself!! :p

1 comments:

lina said...

good luck to all of us! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
[life-muses] - a memoir... Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template