Sunday, November 09, 2008

Cupcakes

Made cupcakes for Cavan to celebrate his 3rd birthday earlier with his Kong Kong and Mama today.

Tried a different recipe which is real simple. Wanted to make vanilla cupcakes but I forgot to get the vanilla essence. Luckily there's orange in my fridge and thus I changed it to orange cupcakes. Tastes great but my deco still need a lot of practice. The deco for now can only "cheat" kiddos hehehe...

cooled cupcakes waiting for pipping....

decorated cupcakes for a kiddo

3 comments:

Pris said...

the cupcakes are nicely decorated & i'm sure they're yummy too..

life-muses said...

thanks for the compliment on the deco! hahaha...

Zachary said...

Maybe i m still a kid...
your cupcakes is delicious for me!!!!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
[life-muses] - a memoir... Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template