Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My lil Cavan..

Cavan is down with food poisoning today :( He started throwing up at the strike of 12.00 am and had fever reading @ 39 degree.

This is the first time Cavan throws up when he's not well and I'm surprised that he did not kick up a fuss but indicate to both me and my mum when he wanted to throw up. After 3 bouts of throwing up and complaint of tummy ache, he finally settled back to sleep.

6.30am, Cavan woke up suddenly and indicated that he wants to throw up but nothing came out. The suppository that we gave him at 12.00am wore out and his fever reading is again @ 39 degree. Gave another suppository for him.

Brought him to the doctor as I suspect he's having food poisoning? However, we had the same food previous night so..... (just hope it's a mild food poisoning and nothing else). I'm real phobia when he's down with high fever due to previous admission and this time throwing up to add!!

Could be due to Ramadhan month that his usual paed's office was not that crowded. We were lucky to be the 5th in line. His paed confirmed that Cavan is down with food poisoning.

As of the time I'm posting this, so far so good. No throwing up, fever went down and hope that later tonight no more complain of tummy pain since he did his big business earlier.

Oh yah... paed told me not to mix him with other kids as it may spread. First time I'm hearing someone with food poisoning can spread to others??....

2 comments:

Lola said...

Aww, sorry to hear about your little boy! Hope he's feeling better soon :o)

life-muses said...

Hi Lola, thanks for dropping by :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
[life-muses] - a memoir... Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template