Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Movie Date with Emmagem!

What a pleasant surprise when I check my mail this morning :
.....

Hey you!




Congratulations! You have won (1) pair of House Bunny Movie Tickets to watch the movie on the:

Date / Day : 30 Sept 2008/ Tuesday
Time : 9:30PM
Venue : Cathay Cineplex Damansara
Hall : 10


So, can you make it?

Please collect your tickets from 8.45pm onwards (tentative, will send email for more info)
(Well, I really haven't figured out how to pass the tickets to you yet, maybe a counter, will send emails to keep you posted!)

In the mean time, please send me your full name, IC Number, Phone Number to me by Friday. Failing to do so, we will let the tickets go to other entries.

Tickets are also non-transferable, so if you cannot make it, just tell me lah, I will give it away to other winners :D

Thanks and Congratulations once again!:) See you very very soon on the 30th! We'll take pictures k? :D
--
Karen Marie - karenmarie@emmagem.com
Emmagem admin
http://www.emmagem.com/
.....

You bet I'll be there with camera in tow!! :)

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
[life-muses] - a memoir... Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template