Monday, September 29, 2008

Double luck in Sept-08!!

I wrote about my upcoming move date with Emmagem. Guess what, I've discovered that I won another pair of tickets for the same movie and it's from Nuffnang this time!! (yea, I entered for this contest at both these sites)
...............

Dear Nuffnangers,

With much delight, we will like to inform you that you've been chosen to attend the Premiere Screening of House Bunny courtesy of Nuffnang and Buena Vista Columbia Tristar. TWO (2) tickets have been reserved under your names which you can collect half an hour before the screening from a special registration counter set up. Details of the screening as followed;

Date / Day : 30 Sept / Tue
Time : 9:30PM
Venue : Cathay Cineplex D'sara (Cineleisure, The Curve)
Hall : 10

Should you not be able to attend, kindly send an email to robb.chew@nuffnang.com to inform so others who did not make it into the final list can be given a second chance. If you're to be absent without prior notification, you'll be blacklisted from attending any of our future events. These tickets are non-transferable.
...............

Since I've confirmed my attendance with Emmagem, it's only fair that I write to Robb Chew and informed him that I've already got my tixs from Emmagem. *sob* no way I'll be able to be in the early bird running for a free tote bag now :(

...............

Never would I have thought that this was their reply :

Hi Karen,

Thank you for reverting to me regarding this. If you see me early, I might
pass you a tote bag if they are still available. :)

Cheers,
Robb Chew
Blogger Relations Executive
...............

Well "might" is better than "cannot" rite??

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
[life-muses] - a memoir... Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template