Monday, August 11, 2008

"Sau-sun" from the kiasu land :p

Hubby bought me some gifts from Singapore :)

Indeed a wonderful surprise as I was made to hunt for my gifts upon my return from Tioman.

What I got? An Esprit wallet, a Charles & Keith handbag and a Chinese style handbag from my sister-in-law who's working in Singapore.

Cavan also got 2 pairs of Nike shoes and a Puma t-shirt from my sister-in-law. His dad bought him two Jeep t-shirt.

Not bad for a 2 weeks training trip to Singapore :)

2 comments:

Caffeaulait or Caffelatte said...

Hi! Girl,
Very niceee bag. Leii ke loukong hou panai wann ahhh. I want one too hehehe. Don't forget to collect your award.

life-muses said...

Thanks for the award... yah if hei kan ng leng, dunno how to bring out the bag!! hehehe...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
[life-muses] - a memoir... Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template