Monday, June 02, 2008

My fav beef ball noodle

Despite trying and tasting numerous other stalls that offer this, my fav is still the stall located in the heart of KL - Soong Kee Beef Ball Noodles.

It's like a rare treat nowadays for me to go and have this noodle. My usual order would be the dry 'loh shee fun'. This shop is still selling the noodle made from rice (non shiny type) which tastes better compared to those made from flour, etc.. (shiny type).

~ the dry version ~

~ mix it all up! ~

~ the chili sauce ~

The shop is older than me and am not sure what generation is handling this business now. But what I know is that the chili sauce is the same as before!!

Wonder when will be my next visit now for I will have to order the "large" bowl since I'm sharing with Cavan and he love it as well. And yes, to snap a pic of the beef ball. I forgotten about it the other night and straight away all went down mine and little Cavan's tummy :)

3 comments:

Pris said...

hey hey, i like their beef noodles too..guess who introduced me to this? hahaha...our ex-colleague miss a.lee, hehehe...i'll definitely go again!

Yvonne said...

Are you going to bring us to the beef noodles?
Hey, I like your blog new look a lot :)

life-muses said...

it's in kl, how to go during office hours??....
:) am still blog tweaking...not done yet!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
[life-muses] - a memoir... Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template