Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!

Cavan's sensei on Saturday gave each child a stalk of carnation for them to present to their mummy in conjunction of mother's day on Sunday, May 11th.

My sweet little boy got hold of the stalk of carnation and refused to give it to me. Instead when I asked him who you're going to give it too, he said it's for daddy!! and when I told him it was for Mother's Day, he insisted he's going to give it to daddy!! What a great start to mother's day....

cheeky fella with the stalk of carnation

Nonetheless, flower of no flower his smile and hug made my day! :)

Happy Mother's Day!!

2 comments:

Caffeaulait or Caffelatte said...

he he he so adorable!! Happy Mother's Day to ya'

life-muses said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too... :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
[life-muses] - a memoir... Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template