Monday, May 19, 2008

Happy Birthday to me... :)

Today is my birthday and also Wesak Day!! which means it is a Public Holiday :)

Celebrated with my family yesterday. We went to LYJ Restaurant in Sg. Buloh New Village for "poon-choy" and thereafter to my house to have coffee and cake. Gosh, it has been so many many years since I last blown my birthday cake!! and it sure feels good yesterday night to blow those candles off!! hehehehe.....


I have a history of crying at each of my own birthday party when I was a child. Time and again, mum and my aunts would "remind" me of me crying in front of everyone when they sing the birthday song. You ask me why? I don't have the answer for you. Guess that time I'm still young and having all those eyes on you when they sing the birthday song and wait for me to blow the candles sort of overwhelm me....??

Anyway, yesterday was a nice evening and a get-together with my family and my aunts and uncle. Not only me enjoyed the evening, Cavan did as well for, for the 1st time he actually "perform" incy-winsy spider in front of everyone!! Think he liked the attention the most!! hahaha....

5 comments:

DShopaholic said...

hi.. happy b-day to you.. age is nothing, what important is what in our heart.. hehehe... looks like you have a very good party and company during your b-day... oh ya, I haven't been able so send you your pressie, been busy with my research here.. but I will try to find time to send it to you.. sorry about the delay though..

life-muses said...

no worries and thanks for the bday wish :)

Pris said...

happy belated birthday to you karen..

Caffeaulait or Caffelatte said...

Happy Birthday Ah Girl!! he he he..

life-muses said...

Thanks Pris and Nana for the wishes... :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
[life-muses] - a memoir... Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template