Saturday, May 17, 2008

Black Star!

A typical Friday to me is happy coz the weekend is near!!

But yesterday is a black Friday for me :( Bad timing and bad location!! A motorcyclist bang into the car on my left and thereafter crash into my car. That damage alone made a lot of scratches on my front left passenger door :(

He refused to settle anything (even to the car he banged into!!) and rode away!!

.........

Next morning went to make a police report to protect myself in case these "bummers" decided to play dirty and for nothing get sued or something along that line. Happily typing out my police report when I realised to my horror that my driving license expired since April 28th, 2008!!! and today is May 17th!!! Gosh, what am I to do now? I can't pull back my report and the next step is to see the Sarjan!! Ggggrrr.... this is turning to be a really bad start on a Saturday morning :(

Anyway, I just proceeded with the report, saw the Sarjan and mumbled to him that in my rush to leave the house, I've left my license in another bag bla bla bla.... and then rushed to the post office to have my license renewed. Can't back-date my license validity thus no choice loh but to just photocopy the license and passed to the Sarjan later in the day.

If I get saman, no choice but to pay up for my own neglect in not noticing that my license has expired! To add salt to the wound, hubby commented that it is not like me to forget these stuff!! Cheez... he don't have to say it that time, choose another time to remind me can you??!! I'm already calculating "indian figures" in my head to get those scratch off the door!!

Black star ohh black star, please move away from my horizon as my birthday is around the corner!!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
[life-muses] - a memoir... Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template